Build Your Resilience and SEL as a District Leader
As a district leader, you know that the way you “show up” impacts your staff, your students, and the parents that you interact with every day.
Self-care and mindfulness can support your own social, emotional, and mental well-being. It can also contribute to a positive school climate that is inclusive, trauma-sensitive, and equitable.
To help you practice and model mindfulness, we curated this resource pack with 5 low-lift activities and tools from expert organizations and the Panorama team. Use these resources for your own self-care, and feel free to share them with principals, teachers, counselors, and other staff in your district to support their well-being and provide ideas for mindfulness activities with students.
What's Inside This Resource Pack?
1. Self-Care Practice Guide (from Breathe For Change)
2. Calm Breathing Techniques for Students (from Open Circle)
3. Free Access to Inner Explorer's Audio-Guided Mindfulness Program
4. Spotify Playlist for Mindful Practice
5. Webinar Recording: Mindfulness Strategies for Adult and Student Wellness
After downloading, you will receive a description of each resource and links to access them. Download the bundle now!