Special Webinar for the AASA SEL Cohort
44 minutes - September 25, 2019
Download webinar slides
An increasing number of schools and districts are prioritizing social-emotional learning in strategic and school improvement plans. And district leaders are setting measurable goals to track progress.
In this special webinar for the inaugural AASA Social and Emotional Learning Cohort, Panorama Education will share how school districts are using SEL data. And we’ll present new research on the connections between SEL and academics, behavior, and attendance with special attention to the implications for district leaders.
Watch to learn how district leaders use SEL data to:
- Improve academic outcomes
- Support positive behavior by identifying skills gaps
- Promote attendance
- Select SEL and wellness programs and evaluate their efficacy
- Power a holistic Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Elizabeth Breese, Marketing Director, Panorama Education
- Ben Mark, Outreach Director, Panorama Education