Featuring Washoe County School District (NV) and El Paso Independent School District (TX)
58 minutes - June 26, 2019
Understanding how students are developing social and emotional skills is a key aspect of how districts are prioritizing SEL to help students succeed. Districts like Washoe County School District (NV) and El Paso ISD (TX) are using measurement to help guide school continuous improvement processes and instructional planning.
In this webinar, we explore how districts are adopting an equity lens to using SEL measurement and addressing school climate through data as key levers of student success.
- Ray Lozano, Executive Director of Student and Family Empowerment, El Paso ISD
- Laura Davidson, Director of Research and Evaluation, Washoe County School District
- Ben Hayes, Chief Accountability Officer, Washoe County School District
- Samuel Moulton, Research Director, Panorama Education
- Duncan Meyers, Senior Manager of Continuous Improvement, CASEL