March 23 - 27, 2020 daily at 9:00 AM & 12:00 PM
March 30 - April 3, 2020 daily 9:00 AM or 12:00 PM
Mindfulness is the practice of observing and accepting the present moment. Mindfulness offers a wide range of potential benefits, from improving physical and mental health to promoting prosocial behavior. Join us for 30 minutes of mindfulness and calm-breathing techniques as we explore moves from our Social Emotional Learning Playbook. You’ll learn strategies to cultivate self-awareness and support anxiety and stress.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn and practice a variety of calm-breathing techniques to support their mindfulness practice.
- Monday: Balloon and bubble breathing
- Tuesday: Flower breathing
- Wednesday: Breathe it out
- Thursday: Gratitude practice
- Friday: Loving Kindness
Cap Aguilar, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education
Becky Barstein, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education
Celie Rodman, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education