This is a previously recorded webinar from Thursday, July 15, 2021.
As we return to classrooms this fall, we must bring a renewed focus to supporting students’ social-emotional learning. Universal, system-wide SEL supports that serve each and every student are the foundation. We can then build on this foundation with tiered, customized SEL interventions for students who require additional support.
Watch this recorded demonstration of Panorama for SEL to go from assessment to action with SEL data and new, research-based SEL tools. With Panorama, you have guidance to evolve and scale your SEL practices, from frequent student and staff surveys, to tools and strategies to take action, to best practices for continuous improvement.
In this live demonstration, we cover using Panorama to:
- Align vision for SEL and school climate across schools and district
- Identify students who need support based on student SEL data
- Surface disproportionality in social-emotional outcomes with Panorama's demographic filters
- Build individual/group intervention plans and monitor progress overtime
- Collaborate with other caring adults through student support notes
- Support students in real time using SEL Student Check-Ins
- Plus, answer your questions!
- Sarah Silva, Outreach Director, Panorama Education
- Zeke Vainer, Product Marketing Manager, Panorama Education