This is a previously recorded webinar from Thursday, August 12, 2021.
Delivering MTSS interventions to students is an important pathway to equity and excellence in schools. But how do you build—and systematize—a student support system across an entire district?
Watch this live demonstration of Panorama Student Success to see how your district can use Panorama to power your Response to Intervention (RtI) or Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) in preparation for the 21-22 school year.
This live demonstration reviews how you can use Panorama to:
- Proactively identify students in need of academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
- Surface disproportionality in outcomes with Panorama's demographic filters
- Create intervention plans with accountability by assigning adult champions, goals, and timelines in Panorama
- Monitor the effectiveness of interventions at the individual student- and school-levels with easy-to-use dashboards
- Save “Smart Groups” to understand how student needs are evolving
- Plus, answer your questions!
- Sandra Short, Outreach Director, Panorama Education
- Zeke Vainer, Product Marketing Manager, Panorama Education