Thursday, February 4th at 1pm ET/10am PT
Join this webinar to learn about the important work Salem-Keizer Public Schools is doing with Panorama and Happy Teacher Revolution to prioritize the mental health and well-being of teachers and staff. Hear a panel of district, school, and teacher voices, as well as Revolutionaries and data experts, on their role in listening to and supporting caring adults.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll receive research-backed survey questions and actionable strategies to respond to your teacher and staff well-being data.
Jessica Brenden, Elementary Principal, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Chris Moore, School Psychologist, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Carlos Ruiz, North Salem High School Assistant Principal, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Allison Silbernagel, School Counselor, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Hailey Uphaus, SEL Coordinator, Thompson School District
- Kirby Soltis, Family Advocate, Thompson School District
Danna Thomas, Founder, Happy Teacher Revolution
Diana Lay, Account Director, Panorama Education