Originally Aired Monday, May 4th 2020For many district and school leaders preparing for back-to-school in today’s context, social-emotional learning (SEL) will be integral to student success. Join this webinar to hear superintendents share their experiences and concrete strategies to strengthen and support students’ social-emotional well-being in schools.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how school and district leaders plan to incorporate SEL into their plans for back-to-school. The webinar will cover how to:
- Understand each student’s social-emotional skills and well-being through valid, reliable data.
- Enable school teams and educators to engage in data-based decision-making around SEL supports.
- Welcome students back into our buildings with positive, safe, and supportive school environments.
- Sheldon Berman, Superintendent, Andover Public Schools (MA)
- John Marschhausen, Superintendent, Hilliard City Schools (OH)
- Chris Moore, School Psychologist, Salem-Keizer Public Schools (OR)
- Molly Walker, Director of Social Emotional Learning & Measurement, Hilliard City Schools (OH)
- Dr. Samuel Moulton, Director of Research, Panorama Education
- Becky Barstein, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education