Tuesday, 7/21 at 3pm ET/12pm PT
As districts and schools seek to support every student in the 2020-2021 school year during school reopening and beyond, a comprehensive Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) can help fulfill the promises of equity and positive student outcomes.
Watch this interactive Q&A with district and school leaders. We'll cover how they have addressed key challenges of MTSS and how they are preparing their MTSS for new requirements of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Providing all students with a strong Tier 1 base of support that is reimagined to incorporate students’ social-emotional needs
- Offering targeted interventions across academics, behavior, and social-emotional learning
- Recognizing that equity and access are foundational to MTSS
- Bringing data systems and “human systems” together to support students
- Delivering effective interventions, whether students are virtual or in-person
Plus, have an opportunity to ask your own questions in a live Q&A!
Luke Rasmussen, Executive Director of Secondary Education, Ogden School District
Aspen Henderson, Supervisor of Student Advocacy Services, Ogden School District
Aida Conroy, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education
Ben Smith, Account Director, Panorama Education
Becky Barstein, Professional Learning Manager, Panorama Education