Previously recorded April 2023
Check-in/Check-out (CICO) is the most common Tier-2 behavior intervention and in fact is often the “go-to” intervention for many schools. However, many schools lack an easy and structured way to reliably track student progress and keep supporting adults - Tier 2 teams / school admins, champions, teachers - informed and aligned.
Watch this demo where we share how Panorama’s MTSS tools can streamline CICO and other Tier-2 behavior Interventions.
In this demonstration, we share how to:
- Build out effective and aligned staff teams for CICO
- Use behavior incident data to identify students most likely to benefit from CICO
- Chart and view student progress towards goals over time
- Follow best practices through an evidence-based points system and standardized templates
- View key measures of fidelity such as percent of interventions up to date and number of students meeting their behavioral goals.