Getting PBIS off the ground requires reliable data, shared adult mindsets, and data-based decision-making
District leaders everywhere are realizing the power of positive behavior supports to build healthy school climates where all students can learn.
But as school systems prepare to implement Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), big challenges become apparent:
- The effort needed to collect behavior data is too high
- Staff struggle to improve behavior
- Administrators lack actionable data insights to improve programs
This guide unpacks what makes these three challenges so tough and suggests proven strategies and tactics to solve each of them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Streamline behavior data collection
- Shift adult mindsets to make a big impact on behavior
- Create a framework for interpreting behavior data
And get bonus content:
- Expert advice from school and district leaders who've been there
- Resource lists to help you take the next steps
If you're struggling to implement PBIS, you're not alone. Download the free guide and find proven solutions to your thorniest problems.