"How are our students doing? Who needs our support right now?"
Checking in on students is critical to creating a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Administrators and educators can ask these questions during a morning meeting, advisory period, small group intervention, or general class time to:
- Check in on student well-being and supports
- Do an interim SEL skills and competencies check
- Gather classroom feedback to inform instruction
- Identify the students who need extra help right now academically, socially, and emotionally
In This Guide, You'll Get Access to:
✔ Panorama's full check-ins question bank (includes 80 free response and multiple choice questions for grades 3-12)
✔ Recommendations on who should use the questions, how often to send check-ins, and how to take action on the data
✔ An overview of Panorama's new student check-ins tool, which is a companion to annual SEL and school climate measurement
About Panorama Education
Panorama is the #1 social-emotional learning measurement platform. Today, 25,000 schools and 2,000 districts serving 15 million students trust Panorama, including the New York City Department of Education, Dallas Independent School District, and San Francisco Unified School District. Learn more about Panorama for SEL→