Are you a school or district leader looking to better partner with families around SEL?
The positive outcomes of social-emotional learning amplify when our schools partner with families to extend SEL into the home.
Yet, engaging families in SEL and building buy-in can be a challenge—especially in a hybrid or virtual setting.
This resource pack includes our top templates, handouts, and protocols for enhancing your family engagement efforts and working together with caregivers to promote the social-emotional development of students.
What's Inside This Resource Pack?
- Customizable handouts with tips for practicing SEL at home
- Templates for creating a visually-stunning family SEL resource center
- Conversation guides with questions for educators and caregivers to ask each other when discussing ongoing SEL initiatives or advocating for a child's social-emotional needs
- Best practices for sharing student SEL data with family members
- Guidelines for conducting home visits (both in-person and virtually)