Research shows that investment in SEL has led to 11% gains in academics, improved classroom behavior, and has provided an 11:1 total ROI.
In this guide, you will get access to:
- Panorama's complete Social-Emotional Learning Survey for students, teachers, and staff
- Access to 20+ student topics, including Grit, Growth Mindset, Self-Management, School Safety, Self-Efficacy, Sense of Belonging, and more.
- Access to 15 teacher and staff topics, including Well-Being, Belonging, Professional Learning About SEL, and Teacher Self-Efficacy.
- A detailed description of how to use SEL measures in your school or district to collect valid and reliable data.
- A summary of the research conducted by Dr. Hunter Gehlbach, Vice Dean at the Johns Hopkins School of Education.
About the Panorama Social-Emotional Learning Survey
Panorama's Social-Emotional Learning Survey was created by Dr. Hunter Gehlbach, Vice Dean at the Johns Hopkins School of Education, along with his research team at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. The measures have been used in thousands of schools across the US to better understand student and adult SEL skills and supports. Learn more →